Our Vision, Aims and Values
Learning, safety and respect for all.
- For children to operate as independent learners and thinkers
- To inspire a love for learning
- To provide a relevant curriculum for all
- For children to value themselves
- To foster a sense of belonging to a community
- Respect for ourselves and others
- Respect for property
- Responsibility for own actions
- Being polite and considerate
- No bad language
- No bullying
- No racism
See our page about ERIC to find out more
Bullying is positively discouraged.
We want every child to be safe and happy in our school. We believe that the key to this is for us all to have self-respect, respect for others and respect for property.
Everyone has the right to:
- be able to learn to the best of his/her ability and to develop whatever skills he/she possesses.
- learn and play without disruption
- feel safe
- be treated equally irrespective of gender, race, physical characteristics or any other factors.
Everyone is expected to:
- be responsible for their own behaviour
- respect the rights of others.
- share our values.